Sunday, December 12, 2010
Holiday giftwrapping tip 6: work with what you've got
- brown paper bag
- string or twine
- a little sprig of pine. This one is artificial, but in a bind, you can cut a bit of the tree when nobody's looking.
- a bit of ribbon
- a little ornament (in this case, a jingle bell)
- double-sided tape
- super-sharp scissors
- Wrap your gift (use a box!) using the brown paper. Don't worry about the wrinkles or folds.
- Wind the string around the box several times, criss-crossing, if you like.
- Tie your pine sprig and ornament to the string in the middle.
- Finish with ribbon
That's it! Happy (sustainable) holidays!