Thursday, January 14, 2010

G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S


I'm back with the valentine of the week, inspired by Chanel. I've never been a real girly girl, and I've only recently gotten into pink, so be prepared to see a lot of it in my prezzies this year. Pink and black are so beautiful together. For this gift, I combined some really cute black and white quilted paper with a bit of double faced satin ribbon (1/2 inch pink and 1/8 inch black) and some prezzie bling (pink rhinestones and mini pearls). It reminds me of a Parisian lingerie shop. Ooh la la!

The bow on the top was really easy, it's just two closed loops on top of each other, secured by a glue dot. The big pearl on the top almost didn't happen, because I was thinking of Chanel's advice: before leaving the house, look in the mirror, and take off an accessory. I generally follow this less-is-more philosophy, but it looked so darn cute on the bow.

That's it for me this week, friends. Until the next time, give pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment