Monday, November 12, 2012

New obsession: bows-to-go!


This weekend I was a busy bee preparing for the Home for the Holidays event at DestinyUSA on Nov. 16. In addition to giftwrapping tutorials, I'll be selling these little pre-made giftboxes, which I dubbed "bows-to-go." Like many of my projects, the ideas and execution got better the more I practiced, and I'm really happy with the result.

They remind me of little petit fours. I spent most of the weekend making as many unique combinations as possible. The best part is they're made with a top and a bottom, so they're reusable, and you don't have to tear or untie anything. The only thing better than a pretty prezzie is a eco-pretty one!


Also very happy with how my new moocards came out! They're so cute and affordable! Thanks, Moo. I'll be ordering more soon! Let me know if you're interested, because I can refer you and we both get a discount!

I'll display them on this nifty dessert tray I bought for my custom mongram boxes, because I'll be taking orders for those at the event, too. I hope I'll see you there! Friday, Nov. 16, 2-7 p.m. Until then, cheers and give pretty!


No comments:

Post a Comment